“Dear Boynton Beach Neighbor, I’m so confident that you will be a Happy client, that I won’t ask you for a deposit… nothing due until the job is done and you are completely HAPPY![ezcol_1half][/ezcol_1half] [ezcol_1half_end]
“Dear Boynton Beach Neighbors,
My Painting Contractors caters to Boynton Beach’s East and West communities, and we come well recommended.
Press here to call me, Anthony Caucci, right now! (mobile phone visitors only)
Let ARC House Painting Contractors paint the Interior, or Exterior of your home with Exceptional Quality, Unwavering Integrity, & our 100% Happiness Guarantee, just as we have for so many of your neighbors since 1992.
“I feel the capacity to care about our work, and the people we work for is the thing which gives life its deepest significance.”
From the beginning, I knew Anthony’s would be a great Contractors to paint my house. He came to do the estimate within hours of contacting him. He was honest and upfront about the work they could perform (fixing imperfections, correcting drywall seams, etc). I had him give an estimate for the greatest amount of work, which came in under my projected budget, I was thrilled. Anthony was very accommodating to my schedule as there was only one week I was around. When the painting was done, the guys vacuumed and cleaned up, and the paint looked GREAT! Everyone who came by was also great with our dog, a 75-lb Chocolate Lab, which was a plus, because he got loose and tried to jump up on them when they came in and out of our house. Everyone was on time, and the work was completed on schedule and as priced. Absolutely call Arc Painting Florida!”
~ Kristi C. Valencia Pointe, Boynton Beach
Boynton Beach Painting Contractors
PAINTING CONTRACTORS BOYNTON BEACH
When your in need of Residential Painting Services in Delray Beach, ARC Painting has you covered. When one of our Painting Companies employees comes to your home or business, you will be greeted with a friendly well presented, well spoken painting professional. The owner of ARC Painting takes a very active role in ensuring his clients are 100% happy. This is done throughout the whole painting process. Our Residential Painting Services Boynton Beach include : Interior and Exterior Painting, Residential and Commercial Properties.
As a family owned and run Painting Company in Boynton Beach. We make sure things are done right because our family name is on our work. And we know how important it is to make your house look great! Not only for you but for others who see it. First impression is very important!
ARC Painting of Delray Beach does not believe in sending sales reps out to do our estimates. We take a more personal approach when dealing with our painting clients. When the owner of ARC Painting Delray Beach arrives at your house for your painting estimate the first thing he endeavors to do is get a thorough idea of what you actually want done. Once he has established the scope of work you wish us to perform, He will go over several different house painting services that he can offer.
BOYNTON BEACH PAINTING CONTRACTORS
- Anthony will do several tests whilst there at your house to establish the condition of your exterior walls. This is a very important part of the estimation process as depending on whether your house has peeling/failing paint, mildew, cracks or chalking will depend on the particular preparation work Boynton Beach Painting Contractors will perform to ensure the best results, longevity of our work being a high priority. For either peeling, chalking or mildew a thorough pressure clean with at least 4000 will be necessary for obtaining the best and long lasting results. If however your exterior walls are in good condition, a light pressure wash to simply remove, dirt, cobwebs, contaminants and other debris would be sufficient.
- If cracks are found to be present in the masonry, an Elastomeric Patching Compound would be necessary to fill these. Elastomeric Patching Compound will stretch up to 300%. This means that if the cracks continue to open up over time, the Elastomeric will expand keeping the masonry intact and not susceptible to water intrusion. Anthony will then thoroughly check the condition of the caulking around each window. Any failing or loose caulking will be removed and a Polyurethane Sealant will be applied to ensure the windows are water tight.
- If gutters are currently installed on your house they will be painted to match the surface they are attached to. House Painting Contractors Boynton Beach will make sure your house is aesthetically pleasing in every way. Boynton Beach Painting Contractors guarantees your happiness
We will then calculate how much Exterior Paint we would need to complete the job. Since paint prices can vary anywhere from 15 dollars a gallon to over 75 dollars a gallon ]we will provide you with an estimate that best fits your budget and needs. When we send you your proposal via email, we will also send you our Painting Contractors License from Palm Beach County, Liability Insurance, and Workers Compensation Insurance. We also send you some valuable information that any homeowner/business owner should know when looking for a contractor. We have found this to be very helpful for our clients (regardless of whether we do the job) and have had many clients call us to thank us for helping them avoid a potential disaster by hiring an unlicensed contractor posing as a licensed contractor. If you were to make the mistake of hiring an unlicensed contractor you would be liable for any injury they may sustain on your property as well as any damage they may cause to yours and neighboring properties. This could potentially cause you financial ruin. IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO HIRE A LICENSED CONTRACTOR. We will also send you some links to help you do your own research to see whether or not the other Exterior Painters you are considering to paint your house have all the proper documentation needed. ARC Painting of Delray Beach takes pride in our Residential Painting Services Boynton Beach
INTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING SERVICES
- Cover areas not to be painted with plastic, paper and tape.
- Sand doors, walls and baseboards prior to the application of paint
- Caulk all open seams around door frames, baseboards and windows
- Fill holes in walls using Joint Compound. Sand and prime.
- Apply two coats of Sherwin Williams Cashmere Interior Paint to all contracted areas.
- Pain all doors and baseboards using Sherwin Williams Pro-Classic Enamel.
- Do final walkaround with owner.